Thanks for voting for me, everybody! I haven't won in a long time. I told Prince Hal I was going to come up with a REALLY GREAT THEME! But I was kind of busy learning a new job. I started a part-time job as a dog walker today. And it was very HOT to be so walky! So all I could think of for a theme was ...
Let's post covers featuring … PETS! Dogs, cats, birds, monkeys, saber-toothed tigers, giant dimension-traveling canines with an antenna - whatever! Just to make it a little more interesting, try to find covers where the animal in question is acting like a pet and not a full blown attack animal! (This might be hard, so I'm not going to be at all strict about it.)
The rules of the game:
- Post one classic cover that fits the theme of the contest.
- Cover must be from a published comic book or collected volume published before September 2009.
- Covers must be posted before voting begins.
- Voting takes place on Tuesday, September 10th, beginning at 12:01am PST and ending at 11:59 pm PST.
- Vote by posting the name of the poster whose cover best fits the theme or that you simply like the most.
- Put your choice's name in bold.
- The winner of the contest is the entrant with the most votes after the voting period ends.
- The winner chooses the theme for the next week's contest.
- If you don't think the cover fits the theme, don't vote for it; please don't post disparaging remarks about it.
- If a cover is more recent than the classic time frame, kindly point it out so that the poster can choose an alternate before voting begins
- Two posters may not share one cover.
Last Edit: Sept 4, 2019 19:34:09 GMT -5 by Hoosier X
With this flying dreadnaught under me, I can wipe out all mankind! Now the Hulk will be the HUNTER instead of the HUNTED!