Thanks for the votes! Keying off that cover, let's go with...
TV! Actually, I was a little surprised this'd never been done. So let's have covers that show characters watching TV--that means television: not computers, not phones. Extra points if they have rabbit ear antennas on the top.
The rules of the game:
- Post one classic cover that fits the theme of the contest.
- Cover must be from a published comic book or collected volume published before September 2009.
- Covers must be posted before voting begins.
- Voting takes place on Tuesday, September 17th, beginning at 12:01am PST and ending at 11:59 pm PST.
- Vote by posting the name of the poster whose cover best fits the theme or that you simply like the most.
- Put your choice's name in bold.
- The winner of the contest is the entrant with the most votes after the voting period ends.
- The winner chooses the theme for the next week's contest.
- If you don't think the cover fits the theme, don't vote for it; please don't post disparaging remarks about it.
- If a cover is more recent than the classic time frame, kindly point it out so that the poster can choose an alternate before voting begins
Post by The Captain on Sept 11, 2019 13:18:13 GMT -5
Who among us hasn't tried to do something similar at least once?
"As a youngin' I used to share the colt 45 on the street corners with my friends. I'm not proud." - icctrombone
"If you are strong, be a protector. If you are smart, be a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence can be weapons, so do not wield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that." - Chris Pratt
The fact that there is a Highway to Hell but only a Stairway to Heaven should tell us all we need to know about expected future traffic.