This morning, like most of my mornings, I listen to some jazz and swing music to get my mojo going. And a Cole Porter classic came on and it dawned on me. Let's do this! KNIGHT AND DAY! No, not that terrible Tom Cruise/Cameron Diaz film. I'm talking about knights in shining armor. This week's cover contest is dedicated to knights, slaying dragons, whatever you think about when you hear 'knights'
At least one character needs to be in armor on the cover.
Marvel Super-Heroes Presents #17
- Post one, and only one, classic cover that fits the theme of the contest.
- Cover must be from a published comic book or collected volume published before November 2010. Please include also the title of the comic and the issue number in case some posters cannot see your image.
- Covers must be posted before voting begins.
- Voting takes place on Tuesday, November 24, 2020, beginning at 12:01am PST and ending at 11:59am PST.
- Vote by posting the name of the poster whose cover best fits the theme or that you simply like the most.
- Put the name of your choice in bold.
- The winner of the contest is the entrant with the most votes after the voting period ends.
- The winner chooses the theme for the next week's contest.
- If you don't think the cover fits the theme, don't vote for it; don't post disparaging remarks about it.
- If a cover is more recent than the classic time frame, kindly point it out to the poster, who then can choose an alternate before voting begins.
Post by adamwarlock2099 on Nov 18, 2020 13:24:13 GMT -5
Bettie Mae Page -- April 23, 1923 - December 11, 2008 Prince Rogers Nelson -- June 7, 1958 - April 21, 2016 “We’re all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn’t. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing." -- Charles Bukowski