Nominations for The Brother Power the Geek Award: Funniest Member
1. Please post no more than one nomination for a member who made you laugh the most in our fifth year of the CCF (between April 30th, 2018 at 9:22pm EST and April 30, 2019 at 9:21pm EST).
2. You must explain why you are nominating this person.
3. Please second no more than one nomination made by another member. You may not second your own nomination.
4. Anyone who has previously won this awardshould not be nominated again unless they have done something especially different in the past year that is worthy of note. It is a given that past winners continue to enrich the community. Let someone else have a turn
5. Any member receiving both a nomination and a second will be included in the final ballot for this award on May 25th.
6. Nominations and Seconds for this round conclude on May 13th.
7. Absolutely NO negative talk about another member, nor another member's nomination. The very purpose of this event is to salute our members for all they contribute to this community. Though only one member will ultimately receive this award, you have the potential to thank and maybe touch any member you choose to nominate or second. Please don't use this opportunity to hurt or deflate someone.
Post by The Captain on May 13, 2019 7:39:33 GMT -5
I will second Reptisaurus!, because he easily brings a smile to my face and also because he wrote one of the funniest things I've ever read here just this morning concerning a certain Hulk/Captain America/Captain Marvel sidekick who shall remain unnamed.
Also, as an aside for shaxper, weekend traffic tends to be slower around here, so having categories open for nominations from Friday to Monday only may not be an optimal time period.
"As a youngin' I used to share the colt 45 on the street corners with my friends. I'm not proud." - icctrombone
"If you are strong, be a protector. If you are smart, be a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence can be weapons, so do not wield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that." - Chris Pratt
The fact that there is a Highway to Hell but only a Stairway to Heaven should tell us all we need to know about expected future traffic.