The only criteria for this week's contest is that it must contain the four letter word "DOOM" somewhere on the cover. (Doesn't necessarily have to be in the title, and there are plenty out there.) Thanks to everyone who participated the previous weeks!
DOOM 2099 #1
- Post one, and only one, classic cover that fits the theme of the contest.
- Cover must be from a published comic book, comic-related magazine, or collected volume published before September 2011.
- Please include also the title of the comic and the issue number in case some posters cannot see your image.
- Covers must be posted before voting begins.
- Voting takes place on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, beginning at 12:01am PST and ending at 11:59am PST.
- Vote by posting the name of the poster whose cover best fits the theme or that you simply like the most. Please put the name of your choice in bold.
- The winner of the contest is the entrant with the most votes after the voting period ends.
- The winner chooses the theme for the next week's contest.
- If you don't think the cover fits the theme, don't vote for it; please don't post disparaging remarks about it.
- If a cover is more recent than the classic time frame, kindly point it out to the poster, who may then choose an alternate before voting begins.
- Have fun!
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison